Powered By Blogger

Saturday, 10 December 2011

Such a good good day ...Yay !

Well after yesterday who would have thought  today would be so lovely .T went down to a family thing for the night so i had most of the day to myself .Mum took me to the garden centre ,which always makes me happy and now i think im set for Xmas to have the garden looking nice . I got a few more potted flowers and some more vege plants . the only thing to go wrong  was mum and I mixed up the plants so she has some of mine and I have some of hers .I should have reminded her that she needs to check me as i cant really count properly and get carried away ,putting things away ,that things do get mixed up ,it looks all normal at the time ,but seriously its chaotic! oh well ,I planted what I had here and will do the rest tomorrow.  Also it was sooo windy that the conservatory door slammed shut and broke a pane of glass in the window next to it!! ,I picked it up and then asked the neightbour to carry it round the back for disposal as I was scared Iwould do one of my famous stumbles and fall on the stuff! ,thank god for wonderful neighbours !    so     yes it has been a good day with yesterdays dark mood gone . i know its g oing to be up and down  for awhile so i'll grab the good times when they occur! and i have this blog to let it all out with the not so good ,it really really helps writing every day ,good for the Brain !!  .I pottered about in the healing room,   this is what I'm calling the rearranged garage as I realised it will be a nice place to sit and do whatever I feel like ie reading ,reflecting, looking for house ideas! lol ,one day i'm going to have my business !no matter what so may as well make good use of the extra room. 

roses and more roses




Add caption

given to me by a very special lady(my second mum) 18 years ago ,i thought of her today a lot

wedding gift from my second mum , i sent on the pics to her,to let her know i was thinking or her


So that was my day ,it was a day of remeberence too ,i find i do reminess  a lot now ,its nice and a bonus of my differently wired self !   

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Hi there ! All your comments are welcome ,ask me anything you like and I will try to answer ! don't be shy . Have a great day .