Powered By Blogger

Monday, 28 March 2011

She's Half Done ......


The bread bin that is   ,here's the first bit which is about as exciting to look at as ....well ,watching paint dry.... the paint is gold although I admit it looks a rather sickly ,wishy washy yellow  ,it's actually a really pretty colour, truely!!
I wish I could get the hang of laying out the photos !!!!!!! /anyway here's the top bit with her pretty roses done
Still alot of sealer coats and varnish to go , I am up tooo late yet again so will carry on tomorrow ,or today by the look of the clock.  Just have to thank you Catherine for understanding my dilemma re wanting Goddess like status ,and I agree ,  what is it with worrying about the state of one's hair if you are going to be home all day !   I'd just get paint in it anyway, and varnish which is actually a wee bit like a styling  gel when I think about it so I am thinking of my hair.!                                                         




2 comments:

  1. Your bread box is very pretty xxx
    Off now to get ready for my day - note to self - remember to style hair LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;-)) Bless you creative people must never worry about there hair ;-) Its looking fab, isnt it great when you get so obsorbed into a project you dont even see the time. have a lovely week, dee x

    ReplyDelete

.Hi there ! All your comments are welcome ,ask me anything you like and I will try to answer ! don't be shy . Have a great day .