Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Waiting for sealer to dry.........

I thought, while I was waiting for the sealer to do it's thing, I would do some dusting  with the help? of Jude my kitten !! My bedside chair is getting rather crowded ,I have books everywhere! beside the bed ,on the bed ,probably under it too !! I was about to shift the books on the chair when Jude decided to play with the book tower on the other side!! ,so spent the dusting time re-stacking it !!  Was taking some images when the batteries started going flat so no pictures of the book slide ,I guess Jude had fun,,,he is so cute that I forgive him everytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Hi there ! All your comments are welcome ,ask me anything you like and I will try to answer ! don't be shy . Have a great day .