Powered By Blogger

Saturday, 28 January 2012

my blog change ...again

I am now transferring my journey of my brain problems..
9.my lump) to a new blog ,id like to keep this more as a record of happiness ,I do recognise it got a bit heavy at times(a lot) and it really should be kept as a record of how I really do love my life .  my brain is becoming so clear about somethings now so this really will be a daily diary as it were,  with the usual photos and my best buys! lol she said , as her garage sale is still going  !lol ....make way for new huh ! my new blog is called Floating .xx

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your new blog...will it be at this same site, or a new one?

    ReplyDelete

.Hi there ! All your comments are welcome ,ask me anything you like and I will try to answer ! don't be shy . Have a great day .