Powered By Blogger

Sunday, 20 November 2011

Welcome to Kimmy's Garden





my beautiful roses ,giveing me so much joy , i love takin my photos ,i take them just sfter sun rise . I get so much peasure from my garden .i had so many symptoms which i now no were the tumour ,i am medication which helpse the swellng /i hope i donts ound too confusing .  I am having brain surgery for a Left Frontal Parietal craniotomy and resection of mass (supine)  this was a big shock and out of the blue ! totally random really ,just my luck huh.!!! i look forawd to catching up with all your lovey blogs and renewing my memories of all your amazing talents . i have chaged my styl quite a bit ,in the house ,,my brain dose no handel much clutter so i have streamlined a lot !  and im going more to french and stiil my roses! and pinks!  thank u fro allowing me o catchup . have a woedeful  day / ps my typing will be hard 2 read at time but my brain ironically cant unerstand spell check so im very sorry if  its hard 2 read at times .

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Hi there ! All your comments are welcome ,ask me anything you like and I will try to answer ! don't be shy . Have a great day .