Powered By Blogger

Thursday, 2 June 2011

Brrr it's cold


It is really cold here today ,I still have my scarf on  and switched on the heater . It's been a quiet week here for me , Not feeling the best so I've been doing a lot of reading curled up on the couch .I took almost all week to do my latest tea cosy ,the wool was hard to work with ,it was a cheaper brand so I won't be doing that again . I had a visit form' Mrs Pickles' ! this week she came bearing flowers as well ,got to love her! I love receiving flowers.  It's Queens Birthday this weekend but we have nothing really planned ,plus the weather is not going to be that great apparently .  Why is it that housework always has to be done? I have so much to do today and I just can't be bothered ,which isn'
t like me as I hate my house looking messy , I guess I'll just slowly work through it today . Well must go and at least attempt the dishes . Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Kim, Thank you for your comment you left on my Sky Watch Friday post. I just finished reading your profile, and am so touched with your story. I felt common ground immediately. You have been through so much in your life, and yet your attitude shows such grace.
    I smiled at your header, as I have the cup with the roses on it in my Tea Cup collection. When my mother passed away in 1991 she left me her Tea collection, and I've added to it over the years. Love your tea cozy.
    I feel a friendship coming.... ((smile))
    Love and Hugs

    Wanda from
    Brushstrokes

    ReplyDelete

.Hi there ! All your comments are welcome ,ask me anything you like and I will try to answer ! don't be shy . Have a great day .